Buying a home?
- Receive a 1% buydown of your interest rate for the first 12 months (1 year) -or- 1% of the loan amount in a lender credit. Your choice!
- Receive a 1% realtor rebate of the purchase price of your new home towards your closing costs
Selling a home? (click here)
- List your home for 1% commission*
- Full Service Realtor – For Much Less!
- Save Thousands of Dollars and Still Get Top Dollar for Your Home
- Professional Photos and Open Houses
- No Long-Term Contract or Upfront Cost
Refinancing your home?
• Receive 1% of the loan amount in a lender credit towards closing costs and pre-paid items.
Let us help prepare you for home ownership
The higher your credit score, the cheaper your life is.
FICO® Scores are calculated from many different pieces of credit data on your credit reports, but there are 5 main categories of information they consider. The chart below shows the relative importance of each category.
Keep in mind that the importance of any one ingredient depends on the information on your entire credit report. Credit Mix, for instance, only makes up 10% of a FICO® Score, but it’ll be a more important FICO® Score factor if there isn’t a lot of other information on your credit report.
There are 5 key ingredients that your FICO® Scores consider.
Get Your Personalized
Credit Analysis –
with no impact to your credit score
5299 DTC Blvd, Suite 420
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
* Listing commission 1% Plus Buyer’s Agent Co-op. ** Based on a minimum $250,000 loan amount. Certain qualifications apply, call for full details.
New American Funding makes Customer Service our number one priority. We encourage you to call our Corporate Customer Service department at 800-450-2010 Ext. 7100 between 8 am and 5:00 pm Pacific or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org for any complaint resolution you may have regarding the origination of your loan.
© 2021 Broker Solutions, Inc. DBA New American Funding. All Rights Reserved.
Corporate Office: 14511 Myford Road, Suite 100, Tustin, CA 92780.
This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage solicitation activity or loan applications for properties located in the State of New York can be facilitated through this site.